Sunday 23 March 2008

To begin with.....

First, I’d like to say that I’m not going to make a feminist fight here. I’m speaking as a woman not an activist! But I do disagree to many of your views.
I don’t think romance is only in a ladies mind like you said Andy. Infact, this is possibly more true about men! Difference is – women in their relationship (most of the time anyway), try to give it some sparkle. Men seem to interpret this as being ‘her’ with all her funny, woman ways but it isn’t; we’re trying to keep things interesting. So, sometimes we force ourselves to create an atmosphere which we both can enjoy. and we both benefit from it. Women try to make men feel relaxed, take their mind off work and other things (like football and beer). And yes, we do call it romance. And be honest, sometimes men feel they need to treat their ladies too from time to time. It makes you feel good doesn’t it? So why do you call it surviving? Too scared to admit that you have a sensitive side?? Its a fact, men like to be romantic – candles, music, dinner, etc. It makes you happy and I don’t think you do it just for us. You do it even without trying to be romantic, so in whose head is it then? I know the answer)))

No comments: